Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury and Social Security Disability Law in Orangeburg
Protect Your Rights With an Attorney You Can Trust
Facing legal challenges related to compensation for injuries can be troubling, to say the least. From deciding how you’re going to pay for medical bills to getting reimbursed for time missed at work, knowing your rights is of primary importance. That’s why you should turn to Dean Law Firm in Orangeburg, South Carolina. We understand how stressful navigating South Carolina law can be, and we take it upon ourselves to handle it for you. Don’t jump through unnecessary hoops – turn to an experienced lawyer to handle your case.
Experience You Can Trust
Attorney Clyde C. Dean, Jr. has been helping clients achieve success with personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security claims for over 35 years. His experience has allowed him to thoroughly learn the ins and outs of South Carolina law. Approach your case with confidence knowing you have a legal professional to navigate the law for you.
Committed to the Community
As a locally owned and operated law firm, Dean Law is highly involved in the community. Clyde C. Dean, Jr. gives to local groups, churches, and charities such as the American Legion, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Trust your case to a local law firm that is as invested in your South Carolina case as you are.
Dean Law Firm LLC sympathizes with clients who have faced an injury, leaving them financially strained, emotionally overwhelmed, and confused about the complex workings of the legal system. As such, we're committed to providing you with personalized attention, guidance, and support to help you achieve success as quickly as possible.
Dean Law Firm LLC Can Assist You With the Following Types of Cases
- Personal Injury – Dean Law Firm LLC can help you navigate a variety of personal injury cases, including: auto accidents, dog bites, police brutality, slip and fall, tractor-trailer, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, wrongful death, and food poisoning.
- Workers' Compensation – We can assist you with your workers' compensation case every step of the way. Our number one priority is your health and ensuring that you are receiving proper medical care. We will see that you get the proper medical care and work with you to obtain a settlement.
- Social Security – Social Security Disability pays benefits to you and your family if you are disabled. If you are injured and unable to work, you might be eligible for social security. Call us today at 803-534-5091 to request a free consultation!
- Employment – We also represent clients in workplace discrimination and wrongful termination suits.
We do not sell any information that is collected on the website to third parties. All the information that you provide stays internally.
Dean Law Firm Success Stories
- Medical Negligence – Dean Law Firm represented a client who received $1.3 million through mediation.
- Civil Case – Dean Law Firm represented a client who received $850,000 through a jury verdict.